Please read the following carefully, and only pay your deposit when you have acknowledged and accepted these terms. Any variation to these terms must be agreed in writing by all parties.
Booking confirmation & full payment:
- Please note your date has not been reserved until a full deposit has been received.
- The balance payment becomes due during the calendar month before the wedding day, we’ll send an invoice across.
- More than 30 days before the wedding : If the client cancels the wedding date during this period a refund of all monies except the booking fee/deposit shall be refunded. 30 or less days before the weddings: If the client cancels the wedding date during this period no refund shall be due, and any remaining balances will still be due to us and will instead compensate us for the loss of business.
- Cancellation or non-attendance by the videographer would result in the full return of monies received from the client. In the unfortunate event that we would have to cancel, due to illness or bereavement for example, all efforts will be made to arrange for another videographer to cover the clients booking. If this cannot be achieved we shall not be held liable further than the refund of all paid monies.
- Equipment failure or damage, including but not limited to memory card failure, is subject to a partial to full refund depending on the severity of the loss of footage. The severity of loss is to be judged by the professional expertise of the videographer and we shall not be held liable further than the refund of all paid monies. Please be assured that we take all reasonable precautions to prevent such losses.
Organisational and Additional Fees:
- The client is responsible for arranging permissions for filming of their wedding day (with vicars and registrars, for example).
- The client should provide a meal to be served at a time when no filming is required (i.e whilst wedding guests also eat)…. (thank-you!!)
Special Requests and Coverage:
- We naturally endeavour to capture each aspect of the wedding day to our high standard, although we cannot be held liable for the impact of any adverse filming conditions or situation out of our control (weather, ambient lighting, restricted visual/audio positioning, venue audio equipment, electrical interference for example) on our ability to capture any particular aspect of the wedding day, to any particular standard.
- The client understands and accepts that the video coverage will be as the videographer’s professional expertise and style determines. Special requests that deviate from our offering are not binding instruction, although of course every effort will be made to meet the client’s special wishes. If the client would like any objective revisions made to the film, these must be received in writing via email with any relevant timings within 7 days of delivery of the videos. This is limited to 90 minutes of further postproduction, with any further editing required being chargeable at £50ph.
Delivery & Archives:
- Our average film delivery stands at 5 weeks after receiving the song choices from our couples. We endeavour to deliver your films within 6 weeks, yet we cannot guarantee a delivery schedule.
- Please note we keep a master copy of your film for a year. If you require additional copies after this time we cannot guarantee this will be possible.
Arranging Your Deposit:
- Please drop us an email to arrange your deposit payment **Thanks for reading :)**